Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket photo praise_zps6ff2a462.png photo contact_zpse496634f.png

Monday, August 22, 2011

{Green Fresh Florals} San Diego Florist and Design

Hello and good day to you! I want to share a fantastic vendor with you! I am completely impressed with Green Fresh Florals in San Diego! Why you may ask?
Well, I recently had a Styled Engagement Session and I needed some flowers to complete the look.
 My husband and I go to Hillcrest all the time for its yummy food and great shops. We have passed by this Flower shop a dozen times and I had always wanted to go in ( their shop looks uber cute from the outside)! So, when this shoot arrived in my inbox I decided I would give them a try. Quickly, I emailed Travis and he was incredibly helpful and generous with his time. 
I cannot say enough good things about their customer service, design aesthetic, flower selection, and their just all around good people. 
By the way, they did not pay me to say this...I love to sharing and giving back. 
Now for some pics of the gorgeous florals they created for our shoot...
 A little teaser of the Styled Engagement Shoot...
 I adore the colors of the mini-daisies, fluffy garden roses, billy balls, and sweet aster.
 Placing a few buds into vintage soda bottles adds a lovely dimension to these gorgeous blooms...

 Found this delicately printed "I love you" ribbon from The Lonely Heart on Etsy

 I am swooning over these blooms!!!!
You should totally check out Green Fresh Florals for your next event...
Wedding, Party, Annivesary, or Just Because flowers are awesome occasion. 

Thanks to Travis and Carlos at Green Fresh Florals for the fantastic help with this shoot!! 

Happy Day to you!!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment