Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket photo praise_zps6ff2a462.png photo contact_zpse496634f.png

Thursday, August 25, 2011

{I love...paper!}

Happy day to you! How is your week going thus far? Mine is packed full of projects that I need to finish...like organizing all my photography props, papers, and fabrics. If you have any ideas I'd love to hear them...
Today, I am in love with paper! It's truly amazing what you can do with a little creativity, some hardwork, and paper! I adore Letter Press, Calligraphy, and unique designs for invitations, note cards, and Save the Dates! I found these lovely beauties and had to share...

First up, a DIY hankerchief Save the Date...what a fabulous idea! Find out more here.
(Image by ohsobeautifulpaper )

Gorgeous Letter Press by Bella Figura... sooo excited... I have more images to post from a recent Styled e-session from this amazing vendor!

I am smitten with the buttons, sweet yarn details, and the square design of this invite!

Love love love the hand painted details of this "Will you be my Bridesmaid?" card...


Plus, this whole set up is rustic, natural, and unique. It's always nice when couples bring their own 
personalities to their invitations and carry their wedding theme throughout. Brilliant!

Such a sweet touch to any invite...custom Calligraphy! If only I was this patient :).

Gosh, I could just gush about many more amazing paper products...I am simply smitten!
I wish you happy planning for your upcoming event! 
What a great way to get your guests excited with 
beautiful invitations!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment