Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket photo praise_zps6ff2a462.png photo contact_zpse496634f.png

Saturday, August 20, 2011

{I love... Haptic Lab Quilts}

Ok, so I am totally inspired by these handmade quilts, and when I say handmade I mean every last stitch is hand done, say what!? Yep! I am completely in awe of Haptic Lab
Take a closer look...
It's a map of NYC!! I know...amazing right!? 
Map of NYC
Map of Washington DC
Map of Paris!!! Now I can dream and plan out my trip while cuddling the with map of Paris...did I mention...it's Paris!!!
and Colorado...love the colors.
And our favorite place to visit in the summer... the San Juan Islands!!! 
{All images from Haptic Lab}

There are many more fabulous designs here. 
Happy Saturday to you and I wish you inspiration to do what you love! 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment