Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket photo praise_zps6ff2a462.png photo contact_zpse496634f.png

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

{UP Inspired Styled Session}

Hello and Happy Tuesday!!! I hope you had a great weekend! I know I sure did...I am still recovering from all the amazing food I consumed, Georges at the cove, Studio Diner, and lots of dessert! I think I will need to run a marathon to burn off all these calories, but who cares I had a fantastic birthday!!! 
And to start off the week I am elated to share a recent Styled Session...
can you tell it is an "UP" themed shoot? :)
Meet Shane! He is such a cutie pie with those bright eyes and sweet smile, plus those cute cheeks...who can resist!? He was all smiles and fun when he saw all the goodies we had put together for him! I mean what kid doesn't like a fort? Um well, I have a confession...I love them too!! When I was little we would make fort's all around our house...epic for sure! 

Paradise Falls or bust...
instead of a house, we thought a wicker basket would take Shane on his trip safely:) 
And an Adventure book was a must...he could catalog all his stories:)
grape soda and chocolate were there to bring a smile to his friends...
and lots of balloons!
 Globes and maps help him on his journey to find Paradise Falls...


I want to thank Julianne for being so wonderful with Shane...she is an amazing mom and I had to capture one photo with the two of them together...adorable right!?

Shane loooooved all the fun goodies!! I am truly smitten with this theme and would love to create a photo shoot that you envision. Email me at Hello@nataliebray.com for more info :) 
Have a great day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment