Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket photo praise_zps6ff2a462.png photo contact_zpse496634f.png

Friday, July 1, 2011

{What I have been working on...}

 I am soooo excited!! Why? Well... my blog has a new look!!! What do you think? Pretty spiffy huh!?
I want to give a special thanks to my friend Molly... who can work wonders with blogger!! She worked so closely with me on this design and I absolutely loooove it!! I still need to add a few links, but am super thrilled with her design. You can find her amazing work at Tank and Tink design on Etsy. Seriously, you should check her out :)...
Here are a few preview pics of some recent sessions that are in the works...





Happy Happy Holiday to you and yours!!! I can't wait to take pics of the fireworks and hang out with family and friends!! 


2 comments:

  1. You're doing some beautiful work - I love this sneak peak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just came across your blog and your pics are super cute and your branding is awesome!

    ReplyDelete