Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket photo praise_zps6ff2a462.png photo contact_zpse496634f.png

Monday, March 14, 2011

{Shane} San Diego children's photographer

I can't say enough good things about the Super family! I took photos of Mr. Shane recently for his 1st Birthday invitation...what a great idea! His mom had some fantastic ideas, like an adorabley perfect handmade birthday hat, a huge cupcake, and a radio flyer wagon. 
Shane has grown soooo much since the photo session here and here. He is a little man! My niece and him are going to be boyfriend and girlfriend some day...
How cute is this hat? Love it!



Happy Monday!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful collection and a special gift for the birthday boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photography, I especially like the mountain view. Makes me want to visit! :)

    ReplyDelete