Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket photo praise_zps6ff2a462.png photo contact_zpse496634f.png

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Super's-{family session} Part 1

Hello, I hope you are having a wonderful week. Right now, the sun is shining brightly in Southern California and I am delighted to post the Super's family session...
There are extraordinary people in this world and the Super's are among them. 
As cheesy as this sounds...I think the sunshine follows them, I mean it. They are so full of joy and life it is fantastic. And to top it off their son is aaaaadorable
We had such a fun time taking their photo's we didn't want to stop.
This session is actually a gift to their mom...what a lovely idea! 
The three sisters. Work it ladies!
 This is one of my favorites...I love that their shoes match:))))
Flying is fuuuuuuun!


One of my favorite parts of my job is meeting new people 
and we would be honored to call the Super's friends.
Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment