Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket photo praise_zps6ff2a462.png photo contact_zpse496634f.png

Monday, December 20, 2010

{Chakra Aveda Salon}

I can hear the drips of rain on the storm drain outside my bedroom window. The rain has been non-stop all weekend. Therefore, I thought I'd post something that always brings a smile to my face!
Getting my hair did (yes I said did:))! We often go to Palm Desert to visit my husbands and now my family, while we are there I almost always get a new hairdo. Parker's mom is a master stylist and she owns a fantastic Aveda Salon in Rancho Mirage. Check them out http://chakrahairstudio.com.
She asked me to take a few pics when I was there, so with hair dye covering up my grey I embarked on a journey around this beautiful Salon. This is my first time taking pics for a commercial way. Hopefully you like them:)!





















Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment