Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket photo praise_zps6ff2a462.png photo contact_zpse496634f.png

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Inspiration of the day

We are redecorating our bedroom!! Well, I should say I am redecorating it:). If you couldn't already tell from my other posts...besides photography I am a design junkie and it has been a year and 1/2 since we moved into our apartment and I need a fix. A fix of something new and refreshing. (nothing illegal:)) 
Now where to begin?
First, I need inspiration: Domino magazine stopped arriving in my mailbox awhile ago.  Oh the sorrow!
But not to worry I have the PERFECT book to draw inspiration from...
"Domino-the book of decorating" by the fabulous Deborah Needleman, Sara Ruffin Costello, and Dara Caponigro.
This book is 271 of pages of pure goodness. 
Second, I need to make a decision. I have a few ideas and am thinking of painting my room a soft romantic grey with cream and white accents. I want it to be light and a place where my hubby and I can go to dream, escape, and create. 
Third, I need to make it happen. Concept? Check. Design plan? Check. Paint? Check. New items? Check. Cleaning? Check. 
Now I just need to make it happen:)
What inspires you? What are your favorite colors or design inspirations? 





No comments:

Post a Comment