Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket photo praise_zps6ff2a462.png photo contact_zpse496634f.png

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Blissful Summer




I often sit at my desk typing the day away, editing in the photoshop vortex, and then like a light bulb illuminating a darkroom I realize I should get some fresh air. What a concept, right
Who would have thunk? Go outside? Yes. 
 I often loose time or time goes by very fast, but one of my absolute favorite things to do is ride my yellow beach cruiser with my hubby along the boardwalk. I love the feeling of the wind, the smell of the salty air streaming by me, and most of all I love to people watch.  Kids building sand castles. Grown ups trying to catch kids. And a variety of other characters to choose from.
I adore the sound of the ocean crashing onto the shore, so much force, yet so simple, so natural, so amazing. 
Have a blissful summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment