Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket photo praise_zps6ff2a462.png photo contact_zpse496634f.png

Monday, October 15, 2012

{Wow...time has gone by}

Hello my lovelies! I cannot believe it has been a few months already since my last post! What?!
Well, what is new with us you may ask? :) 
We are expecting our first bambino! Yayyyy! We could not be more excited for this new adventure!
I am about 5 months now...OMG 5 months already! I have been nesting like crazy and learning all about car seats and strollerland :). This is a whole new world. 
We have been busy busy with Weddings and Sessions :)...so much fun! 
We are waiting to find out the gender, but there are some cute cute gender neutral clothes out there :)...it doesn't hurt my fave color is grey lol! 

a %22Film%22 from natalie bray on Vimeo.


Say hello to our little sweet pea :)...

No comments:

Post a Comment