Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket photo praise_zps6ff2a462.png photo contact_zpse496634f.png

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

{dreaming...}

























  Happy Tuesday my lovelies!! How are you? How was your weekend? Gosh, time does fly and I need to get started on my 2012 goals...so this morning I have been dreaming of a trip...a trip somewhere fantastic...to fabulous Paris or Greece, maybe a hot air balloon ride above the fields of Spain, or a boat ride through the Fjords of Norway. Oh the possibilities!
My Pinterest is addictive and helpful with the planning of this Summer 2012 trip :). Yep! I think we will do this, we only live once right?! This is my first step to one of my 2012 goals...be more adventurous. 
What are you dreaming about today and for this New Year? 
I'll keep you posted on the planning throughout the weeks to come. 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment