Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket photo praise_zps6ff2a462.png photo contact_zpse496634f.png

Monday, July 25, 2011

{Summer at the Park} San Diego Family Session

Hello! How was your weekend? I know mine went by too fast! We are house sitting and dog sitting for my sister, which is like having little bambinos running around (not completely the same I know, but good practice..hehe...or at least that's what people say) playing with toys, needing feedings, needing walks, etc. So we are doing this all week...I'll let you know how it goes :). 
Today, I want you to meet the Jensen family! They were incredibly sweet, patient, and adventurous! Their kids are amazingly cute...my heart be still :) with those big brown eyes. Ashton, their son, was super shy when I first met him, but warmed up after I gave him a little gift, then Keira, their little girl, was a bundle of energy running through the grass- Love them!!!! Thanks Jensen Fam...I am happy to call you friends!!
 



Happy Monday!!! Have a splendid day!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment