Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket photo praise_zps6ff2a462.png photo contact_zpse496634f.png

Thursday, July 28, 2011

{Ellie & Audrey}

What a whirl wind week! You know your busy when your feet pulse at the end of the day and you are not doing anything, but sitting. Parkers been amazing though, giving me footy rubs and making me delicious dinners :)! Thanks my love! Blog friends I've been neglecting you, but fear not I have a fun session in store for you today! Twins are such a wonderful gift and one of my best friends asked me to take pics of her twin girls! I was so thrilled...we had adventures in the flower fields, vineyards, and orange groves galore with fun props to celebrate their 5th birthday! Meet Ellie and Audrey! I love the way their mom styled this session and the vintage details she added. I felt like I was again running through the fields with my twin sister...

















3 comments:

  1. These are absolutely beautiful pictures and not to mention such beautiful little twinners!!! I love these!!! The orange groves were an awesome idea! They are like two little redheaded Mollys ;) cute cute cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful set - I love the light, their dresses, everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH Natalie this is the cutest thing I've ever seen!!! These are pictures they're going to cherish FOREVER! LOVE this! --- Erika

    ReplyDelete