Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket photo praise_zps6ff2a462.png photo contact_zpse496634f.png

Friday, July 15, 2011

{Styled Dessert 1st Birthday Picnic}

Happy Friday to you!!! What a gorgeous day here in San Diego! What are your plans for the weekend? I plan to relax and take in the sunshine :). Today, I have a delightfully sweet Styled Session for you! Meet cutie Leia and this is her First Birthday Picnic. What a fantastic and fun idea! When Maria (her mama) contacted me for a Dessert themed Picnic to celebrate her daughters First Birthday... I was all about it! Leia was all smiles and cuteness! Isn't she just adorable!? I am completely smitten with this little bundle of happiness! They loved all the goodies and thoughtful details we put into this Styled Session that was handmade with love for Leia!















Love love love this family! We had so much fun watching Leia dig into her cake! I wish I could do that sometimes...maybe I will at my next birthday...watch out! :) Styled Sessions are such a lovely way to add  a little extra detail to your session. 
Thanks to Maria and Brent  for all the support and smiles! You two are just gorgeous!! 

Styled by: Natalie Bray 
Cupcakes: Azucar ( amazing bakery in Ocean Beach)
Banners and crowns: handmade by me :)
Peonies: Green Fresh Florals ( fantastic florist in Hillcrest)

2 comments: