Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket photo praise_zps6ff2a462.png photo contact_zpse496634f.png

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

{Newborn Jalen}

Meet Jalen! I adore this little guy! He was such a sweet heart during our session and looked super cute in his seersucker overalls. I love his little feet and hands...adorable! His mom did such am amazing job keeping him calm and comfortable, just lovely! Speaking of lovely, I hope you are having a delightful week thus far and I am so excited for this post and many more to come soon! Gosh, I am incredibly thankful to be doing what I love and meeting some amazing friends along the way (Tiffany, Andrea, Andrew, and many more)!!! Happy Tuesday!









2 comments:

  1. These shots are so so sweet. I love that first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first and second photo! Anthropology never disappoints with stuffed animals...so cute!

    danieladukleska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete