Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket photo praise_zps6ff2a462.png photo contact_zpse496634f.png

Monday, June 20, 2011

{Wish}

Today is a special day! It is Parker's Birthday!!! 

Parker, You were my wish! When I was younger I prayed and prayed and prayed for a soul mate...I wished for one on every Birthday and every penny I threw into a well...I didn't know it at the time, but I was wishing for you! I didn't know until our hearts met that it was possible to love soooo much! Everyday, every moment of our life is such a blessing...just when I think my heart is full, you do something so sweet, like sing with me in the car at the top of our lungs or surprise with lunch from my favorite sandwich shop, or when you are watching a funny video and you laugh til you make me cry, then we are both laughing or how you are so supportive of all your friends and family! My heart runneth over! On our first date I knew you were special...I couldn't sleep for a week, by the way...what is that!?
My heart was thrown for a loop when I met you and everyday since has been amazing! 
I wish you the most amazing, fun, and joy filled Birthday! You deserve it!!! xoxoxo
If you know us, then you know cookies are their own category of dessert, so I baked a "A cookie cake", yummy! Hope he likes it :)!!
Happy Parker's Birthday everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment