Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket photo praise_zps6ff2a462.png photo contact_zpse496634f.png

Friday, June 17, 2011

{My friend the Sock Monkey}

So what are your plans for the weekend? Margaritas on the beach perhaps, a little sleepy time, or maybe spend some time with your Dad. I've got a family session and some fun stuff planned for Parker's birthday! wooo hoo! As I looked at this photo it reminded me that life can sometimes throw us some shenanigans that are fun, sometimes not so much, but all along we can turn to our family and friends for support, love, and some good old belly laughs...
I had a family session recently at the beach and the little girl looooooved her friend the Sock Monkey and as she hugged and held her buddy. I was struck with tenderness and thankfulness...
May life bring you your Sock Monkey :)
Plus, I wish all you Dad's out there an amazing Father's Day!!!!!
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment