Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket photo praise_zps6ff2a462.png photo contact_zpse496634f.png

Thursday, February 24, 2011

{Random Polaroids}

Hello on this sunny Thursday! I thought I would compile a few of the random polaroids I've taken over the past few weeks. I adore my polaroid app and someday I'll get a real polaroid, but until then this suits me just fine. I'd love to hear some of the random things you love or that inspire you in the comments section. 
First off, flowers brighten my day! I love seeing all the petals unfold into blossoming tulips! Gorgeous!
Yummy yummy in my tummy!
Who doesn't like frozen banana's? 
I liked the silouette of this little tree against the blue sky. 
Sunsets are gorgeous for two reasons...
1. angelic
2. calming
My heart glows...
How could I not take a photo of this cow dressed in Paul Frank PJ's? It made me stop, point, and laugh out loud...too funny!
I love winter sunsets! The clouds are oh so fluffy, like big pillows beckoning me to float away:)
And finally we decided to take a photo of ourselves. Sadly we tried this 4 times and this was the best we got:), that's me off in the corner. Hehe!
 Happy Thursday!






No comments:

Post a Comment