Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket photo praise_zps6ff2a462.png photo contact_zpse496634f.png

Monday, February 21, 2011

{Noah} Southern California Children's photographer

I can't say enough good things about little Noah! He is aaadorable, energetic, well behaved, and I have watched him grow over the past 3 years into a great little guy! His parents are so proud and I am excited to share these fun photos with you...he loves bubbles and baseball so we hung out and had some fun...
 Did I mention he likes camera's too! So I let him take a few photos with my Holga...he looooved it!

 Happy Monday!







2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, what's he going to be when he grows up? Photographer? Baseball star?!? Never too young to start dreaming...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at my handsome big boy he brings me joy that overflows my life. Thanks for being apart of our lives. Thanks Heather

    ReplyDelete