Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket photo praise_zps6ff2a462.png photo contact_zpse496634f.png

Friday, January 28, 2011

{Rue}

Happy Friday everyone! Do you Rue? Well, the new issue of Rue is here! Woo hoo! This is one of my favorites! Lots exclamation points I know! But I am so excited! Love the cover photo too!
I hope you have a delightfully lovely weekend! 
Will you eat some sweets for me? Maybe ice cream or a snickers bar?
My mouth is watering just thinking about yummy ice cream... mmmm good!
We are cutting back on eating sugar to live a healthier life. By cutting back I mean almost non existent and that is including not eating high fructose corn syrup or anything from the corn syrup family...did you know that stuff is in almost everything! Well a lot of it, he he!
Plus, we are moving! Wish us luck! 
Happy Weekend!!!!!!
(I had to end with exclamation point finale)

No comments:

Post a Comment