Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket photo praise_zps6ff2a462.png photo contact_zpse496634f.png

Friday, January 7, 2011

{Missy + Zane} Smitten Session Part 1

Hello, I hope you are doing well on this beautiful Friday. How was my vacation? Oh thanks for asking! It was positively delightful and now we are getting ready for our first wedding tomorrow. I am so excited, nervous, anticipatory, and all of the adjectives of that nature.
 I am also very excited to post Missy & Zane's engagement session...
It is amazing when you meet a person who just gets you, as you are. In an instant you are laughing, telling stories of old friends, explaining political views, and before you know it...hours have gone by, the sun is peeking over the horizon, and you are in love. Hands down, can't live without this person love. 
 And when you meet Missy & Zane you know their love is real. 
It is true and it is infectious! 


















Happy Friday! 

1 comment:

  1. these are gorgeous! reminds me a lot of max wanger, one of my favorites. :)

    ReplyDelete