Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket photo praise_zps6ff2a462.png photo contact_zpse496634f.png

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

{New Website}

This year has been a year of newness!

A new career, then a new blog, now new clients and new friends, and now finally a new website!
It has been new in a liberating way, new in a way that has left me exposed to the outside world.
I have never been one to let my guard down and after a lot of internal struggle, crying to my husband, soul searching, and just feeling plain confused I saw clearly. To a future without strong holds.
I have always loved all things creative and so with that in mind I began to study. Oh gosh did I study. Hours compiled at the library, google, wikipedia, falling asleep at 3 am with my head next to the computer (or with a book on my face), and any free time I have had has been spent practicing  photography.

Through all of this I realized that above all things creative, my favorite was and is photography. Everytime I clean or organize...I stumble upon our amassed memory boxes. I always stop, then open the worn keepsake linen box. I Take the photos in my hand and look. Photos of childhood, photos of our wedding, photos of my first car. Memories flood my consciousness and stories flow from my mouth. Laughter and sometimes tears bubble to the surface, but I am always left feeling joyful. That is why I believe photography is more than we sometimes give it credit for. More than just a paid gig or another client, or another sunset. It is life.

I never thought in a million years that I could do this as a possible career, but I finally decided to stop worrying and pursue my passion after holding back for so many years. I realized life is too short! And now with much support from my husband, family, and friends. I am letting my guard down. I am letting you in to a little piece of my world. I have put a lot of work into this new website and I truly hope it brings a smile to your day. Put on your favorite song and visit...

I don't want to get on a soap box, but I am sincerely thankful to all who have supported me and my husband Parker (You're welcome beautiful -Husband) with our new business! We are overwhelmed by the encouragement. Also, thank you to all who have read this blog, my thoughts, my likes(as non-interesting as I am), and you have kept reading...thank you!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment