Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket photo praise_zps6ff2a462.png photo contact_zpse496634f.png

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

{The Anderson Family}

I hope you are all having a delightful week thus far! The time difference has thrown me off and I'm trying to get adjusted...so bright so early :(.
Today, I want to introduce you to the wonderful, fun, & loving Anderson family.
Parker and I had a great time at our photo session with them! Carrie and Nate have 3 kids under the age of 6 and they had smiles the whole time...

This is one favorites!!
The whole family...
Carrie had the idea to let the kids play in the sand and they really liked it...
Love birds:))))
Daddy and the kids...
Momma and the girls...
Nate & Carrie's kids were really fun, talkative, and the camera loves them:)))



  We love meeting new people and this family was a joy to get to know. 
Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwww. What a beautiful family Natalie! I love the missing teeth! What sweetness! You captured them perfectly!

    ReplyDelete