Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket photo praise_zps6ff2a462.png photo contact_zpse496634f.png

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Stop and smell the roses -{Inspiration of the day}



I adore roses! Well, flowers in general. The colors! So many styles, lots of petals, thorny(not so much), buds, 
multi-colored and many more. My favorites are the scented ones! They make my nose hairs dance:))).  
I am naturally a busy person. I enjoy a full schedule and getting my to do list done (most of the time), but every so often. I make time to stop and smell the roses, if you will. 
They are delicate, fragile, and yet hearty. They remind me to take time to enjoy what I am doing, not to worry, stress, or feel overwhelmed. 
So, this weekend guess how I am going to stop and smell the roses? 
I am taking time with my family and revel in the moments of life. My grandpa is turning 85 tomorrow and my grandma is throwing him a big birthday bash! I am sooooo excited to see him! And the best part he has no idea we are driving to AZ to see him. It is a big surprise! shhhhhhhhh! 

I encourage you to take time for yourself and do something you love this weekend. 

Happy early Friday and I'll see you Monday with a fun family session I have this weekend too! I told you I like a full schedule. 

 C'est la vie!!!!!

1 comment: