Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket photo praise_zps6ff2a462.png photo contact_zpse496634f.png

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Brooklynn Rose {5 month session}- Sneak Peak

If you don't know now you know...I offer a First Year Collection that catalogs the first year of your new baby's life. With the collection you get 5 sessions, a gorgeous Album, a custom slideshow, and all the images to cherish always. Plus, I can customize this to fit my clients needs, if you want 2 sessions and an album that would be awesome and I would be delighted to share in your families life. So let me know if you are interested. (Shameless plug over :)) And without further due...

Brooklynn has grown so much over the past 5 months it's literally a miracle happening before my eyes. She can giggle (which is the cutest sound ever), she can almost sit up on her own, she can grip a bottle, and I love being her auntie!

Bona Serra!

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwww. What a very beautiful little baby. I can just tell! Sweet. Your first year idea sounds great! Love that!

    ReplyDelete