Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket photo praise_zps6ff2a462.png photo contact_zpse496634f.png

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Nicole (Baby Bump)- Maternity Photographer

I arrived at Nicole & Jason's on a Saurday morning. The sun had not peeked through the clouds yet...I was hoping it would some time during our session. I knocked on the door and immediately was welcomed with a hug. I could see the joy all over their faces. Baby books lined the coffee table, we went into the nursery. They showed me some of their inspiration (I actually was the decorator for the nursery too!) pink strips, a sweet chandelier, and lots of storage. I knew this baby is going to be so loved. Our session was so much fun and the sun did shine through for about 15 minutes. 
Thank you so much Nicole & Jason for letting me capture this amazing memory- your first baby bump!

No comments:

Post a Comment