Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket photo praise_zps6ff2a462.png photo contact_zpse496634f.png

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Epiphanie Bag

After much debate and weeks of research...I finally gave in! I purchased an Epiphanie Camera Bag
One thing I really loved about this camera bag is that it doesn't look like a camera bag. It's stylish, yet super functional. I want to use it on trips and it would have come in handy at the wedding last weekend-darn, why didn't I think of that earlier.
I bought the "Lola" in black and am so excited to use it. This feeling reminds me of Christmas morning when I was 5 and I saw a Strawberry Shortcake bicycle under the tree, wrapped up with a big bow, built and everything!
When I get the bag I will do a full review of it and let you know what I think, but for now here are some images...
images from Beyond Snapshots
***Disclaimer: My shootsac is still my go to for sessions and weddings. 

Happy  Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment