Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket photo praise_zps6ff2a462.png photo contact_zpse496634f.png

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Bliss Books



image by alyssa nicole

images by Elizabeth Messina

Bliss Books is a uniquely wonderful way to archive your event...they offer a  Romance book and a story book-both  are absolutely beautiful!
I adore the customized art work,every last detail is carefully hand crafted to represent you. I am proud to collaborate with their design team to bring your vision to life. Let your individuality shine through...
Be inspired every time you turn a page or show a loved one your personalized album.
I cannot say enough about the quality  and design ascetic! I love it!

Please checkout their website for more options Bliss Books

I hope you had a delightfully memorable Holiday weekend...Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment