Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket photo praise_zps6ff2a462.png photo contact_zpse496634f.png

Monday, June 14, 2010

A little light in our life...




The seals are fun to watch...




I love the smell of the ocean as the offshore breeze brings the salty goodness to my senses. I find it refreshing and soothing in a "I'm with nature" sort of way. Often, Parker & I will walk along the beach...sand granules softly seep between my toesies (it's my own word:)) with each step.
The shore invites the ocean to dance. It accepts. A dip, a spin, and then a quick good buy, only to start all over again. A wonderful calming sound ensues...I adore the sound of the waves as we walk along. We walk, talk, and relax.  It's a great way to start the summer. I am not a big beach bunny, but I do like to walk and people watch.
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment