Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket photo praise_zps6ff2a462.png photo contact_zpse496634f.png

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Inspiration of the day

eco-chic via Lonny Magazine


eco-chic via Lonny Magazine


eco-chic via Lonny Magazine


eco-chic via Lonny Magazine


Have you ever heard of LONNY magazine? Neither had I until a few months ago...I was devastated when Domino magazine sadly stopped arriving every month in my mailbox. I adored this magazine and have not found a suitable substitute since. I would and still do reread (I know how pathetic right, what a design geek am I) But I think Lonny might be able to satisfy my design sweet tooth. Domino magazine lives on with my collection...it will always be one of my favorites. But, if you love design and can't get enough pictures of lamps, ikat prints, or sweetly undecorated spaces, then this is the magazine for you.
Michelle Adams is the co-founder and  also owner of the organic textile company  Rubie Green. She started the online magazine with a partner and co-founder Patrick Cline while attending MSU.
I think this an amazing idea and am giddy every time a new issue appears.
I am very intriqued by design photography and enjoy light an airy spaces.
Images via Decor8
LONNY magazine is a refreshing and delightful read with great tips.

Thanks Michelle and everyone at Lonny. You have made me very happy:).



No comments:

Post a Comment