Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket photo praise_zps6ff2a462.png photo contact_zpse496634f.png

Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Updated Website

We've moved!

Well, I'm still in San Diego, but our website has been moved. Come check out our updated site over at www.nataliebray.com, and let me know what you think. There is an updated blog there as well. It's filled with my wedding photography.

I've been busy shooting weddings all over the place, including a  Pebble Beach wedding, one at the Fairmont Del Mar, and this Santa Ynez wedding at Sunstone Winery I'm also very proud of this Orange County Wedding that was featured in the national edition of "The Knot" magazine.

Hope you're doing well. If you need anything from me I'm on instagram @NatalieBrayPhoto, and you can email me anytime at hello@nataliebray.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment