Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket photo praise_zps6ff2a462.png photo contact_zpse496634f.png

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Ponte Winery Wedding// Treg + Savannah

Treg and Savannah hold a special place in my heart. Savannah is my cousin. 
I had not seen her in years and I was ecstatic when she reached out to me to be her photographer! 
Truthfully, I have a very small family and it was so nice to 
reconnect with her during this 
amazing time and now beyond! 
She is stunning and their celebration at the beautiful Ponte Winery in Temecula was 
nothing short of romantic elegance. Surrounded by wonderful friends 
and family they celebrated among the fantastic vineyards and thoughtful details. 
These cuties were walking and decided to hug! So cute! 
She saw him for the first time as she walked down the aisle and she is luminous!
They are incredibly in love! Ahh I love it! 
So happy for you two!! Muah!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment