Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket photo praise_zps6ff2a462.png photo contact_zpse496634f.png

Sunday, March 29, 2015

It's a girl!!!

On March 1st, 2013 Harper was born and we could not have been happier! 
It is a crazy thing creating another human to call your very own...made up of your DNA. 
I wasn't sure what to expect while she was hiccuping inside my tummy. I just knew that 
I loved her more each day and was incredibly excited and scared to be a mom. 
From the moment I held her in my arms...I knew this was love beyond all measure and time! 
She is my happy place and helps me be a better each day. 

And we are sooooooooooooooooo thrilled to announce we are pregnant with Baby Bray #2! 
Another girl to love and hold! Laugh with and make floral crowns for! 
Can't wait to meet her! 
I think Harper is pretty happy too! She kisses my tummy and sings her lullabies! 
The floral crown lasted...oh 2 seconds haha! 

Wishing you a lovely weekend! 

1 comment: