Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket photo praise_zps6ff2a462.png photo contact_zpse496634f.png

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

{What we've been up to lately...}

Happy Monday my lovelies! How are you? 
We have had some aaaamazing photo Sessions! Between taking care of little Harper...man oh man she is melting my heart. I will lasso the moon for her some day. And editing these cutie patooties and sweet hearts I am one busy momma. 
But guess what?! I would not change it for anything! I love what I do :)!
Now for some pics :)...






And our baby girl turned 1 month!!! I am in L-O-V-E!! 

2 comments:

  1. you are such an amazing photographer nat! love seeing your work :) and that harper!!! what a CUTIE. i need to meet her SOOOOOON! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Informative! This blog is great source of information which is very useful for me. Thank you very much for sharing this!
    Jared Wilson Photography

    ReplyDelete