Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket photo praise_zps6ff2a462.png photo contact_zpse496634f.png

Monday, February 18, 2013

{Our Maternity Session}

Hi there! 
How is it that 9 months have gone by incredibly quickly...blink and it's today!
The reason I say that is because tomorrow is of one our due dates for Baby Bray to arrive (we had 2).
I thought it would be fun to post a few
photos from our Maternity Session... 
My sister Jackie helped us and took a few images to celebrate our little bundle. 
Thanks Jackie you are the best!
If you didn't know we want to be surprised...boy or girl?!
Ahhhhh I can't wait!!! 
What do you think...boy or girl? 

I am pretty sure we laughed almost the entire time :)...
It is very surreal that next week at this time we will have our baby in our arms after 9 months of having an amazing friend with me all the time...we finally get to meet! We get the gift to 
be parents! I am cherishing this moment and holding it close.
Happy Monday!! 

2 comments: