Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket photo praise_zps6ff2a462.png photo contact_zpse496634f.png

Friday, January 20, 2012

{We love love...2011 Love Stories revisited}

This just made my week!!! This happy note is from a recent bride and friend :)...I loooove when clients are happy and it makes me smile through and through...

"You are sooooooo worth every moment of the wait, Natalie. You have no idea our appreciation for doing what you did. I'm actually in tears right now; you were the icing on the cake. I don't know how to say thank you as many times as I would like. The pictures are beautiful. I will never ever ever ask anyone else to do photos for us for any occasion. We are your's forever!!! Thank you so much, Natalie. "

Here are a few of my favorite Wedding and Engagement Sessions for 2011. And we are soooo excited that our 2012 calendar is filling up for the Wedding season, Woo! Hoo!!! We love what we do and love meeting all you love birds!! 












































































If you are interested in booking us for your Wedding or Engagement please say hello at...
hello@nataliebray.com
We can't wait to meet you and hear all about your love story!!! 
xoxo

1 comment: