Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket photo praise_zps6ff2a462.png photo contact_zpse496634f.png

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

{Mason...Love bug} Modern Oceanside Children Photographer

Hello and happy day!! How I have missed you! We have been super busy with Holiday Sessions in full swing, plus Parker and I celebrated our 4 year Wedding Anniversary...wow (I love you Parker)! We took a trip to beautiful, amazing, eclectic, and truly charming San Francisco! I may be two-timing on our sunny San Diego, again...oops, with this phenomenal city. The hills definitely made for an unassuming week long workout...my calves are barkin and I am hobbling around, Parker keeps teasing me, but more on all the tasty bites, gorgeous scenery, and tips for traveling to San Fran soon. 
Todays post brings such a smile to my face and joy to my heart! There is something amazing about being a parent and Mr. Mason has a fantastic Mom and Dad who adore this little love bug more than anything ...ever! Their faces lit up at ever glance and they couldn't be better parents...








Happy Tuesday!!! 

It's Holiday picture time and I only have a few spots left, so contact me at hello@nataliebray.com to book your Session... shameless plug over :) 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment