Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket photo praise_zps6ff2a462.png photo contact_zpse496634f.png

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

{San Diego Family Photographer} The Vizcaino Family

Hello friends!! How was your long weekend? Great I hope! Sunny San Diego was full of rain and drizzle...really random rain I might add, but it was an incredibly refreshing break from the heat. I felt like I was on a tropical beach somewhere...hopefully someday soon :). 
I have always wanted to go to Figi (hint hint Parker)! Our 4 year Wedding Anniversary is coming up :). 

Today, I'd love you to meet the vibrant Vizcaino Family! How do ya do? 
There is a time in a families evolution together that a child must leave the nest, to set out on their own adventures, but home will always be their with a big hug, support, and L-O-V-E waiting for them on their return. 
In this case Gabby is off to college. She is Jose and Jessica's oldest, so as you can imagine sending their daughter off into this world is a bitter sweet experience. 
As a way to capture this happy time as a family. The Vizcaino's wanted a Sweet Summer Picnic to hangout and cherish these moments. 
I am so blessed that I got to be a part of such a profound moment in their lives, 
plus they are super fun. I think we laughed the entire time.  
When you meet this family you will grin from ear to ear and hope they ask you to hang out with them again! 

The quilt was handmade by my uber talented sister just for this session! 
Don't you love it?! 

The boys! 
A toast to their oldest daughter leaving for college...it was a truly a sweet way to share in a fun send off for her. 
The ladies! Glowing I might add :)...

Aren't they adorable! Jessica, the mom, did such a fabulous job picking out their looks! Love it! 

This is one of my favorites...


Pappa and daughter...


Jessica and Jose are fantastic parents and have raised 3 awesome, talented kids!
Gabby you are going to be amazing! 
Thanks Vizcaino Fam for tons of fun!! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Really happy family.I hope, you enjoyed very much your long weekend.All pictures are fabulous.Great pick!
    San Diego IT Support

    ReplyDelete