Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket photo praise_zps6ff2a462.png photo contact_zpse496634f.png

Thursday, July 7, 2011

{ Seattle Love...}

Happy Thursday! Guess where I am? San Juan Islands! I am in love! Sorry San Diego I may be cheating on you...we are staying on Orcas Island and it is one of the most beautiful, green, aaaaamazingly stunning places I have ever seen! Then, we are traveling to Seattle to take a few pictures, making new friends, and visiting old ones...I can't wait! We will be out of town til Monday, sorry if I'm slow to respond to emails, but I promise I'll get back to you as soon as I can... And Monday I'll have a post with lots of pics from our trip. For now here is a photo of our view from the porch of our cottage...yep our own cottage. We are surrounded by forest and can hear the ocean...yep it's official I'm cheating on San Diego :).

Have a lovely weekend! See you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment