Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket photo praise_zps6ff2a462.png photo contact_zpse496634f.png

Monday, June 6, 2011

{Picnic at the Park} San Diego Family Photographer

Happy Monday friends! How was your weekend? 
Actually, I took the last week off to get some organizing completed...our bedroom won't know what hit when I'm through :). 
Plus, I've been shopping online like a mad women(which is amazing...shhhh don't tell my husband) 
and we had a mini-golf tournament this weekend, which I am still smiling from our victory! 
To top it off yesterday Parker and I savored the deliciousness that is the Date Shake! Truly it is life changing :)! Phew for a vacation I feel like I did a lot, but all soo worth it.
I'd love to start the week off with a fun fun fun family session! We had such a great time putting together this Styled Session for Meghann, Rylan, Mason, and Sean! Parker ranks donuts as one of the top dessert categories...so he was thrilled when he saw these...
 I told you they look yummy?! And following are a few of my favorites...


I made homemade pinwheels for the shoot...













Life is sweet!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for capturing giggles, smiles and so much love :)

    ReplyDelete