Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket photo praise_zps6ff2a462.png photo contact_zpse496634f.png

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

{Sloan's First Birthday} San Diego Portrait Photographer

I hope you had a fantastic weekend! What did you do? What adventures did you have? 
Mine was uneventful, but suuuuper relaxing, which was just what I needed. I stayed up super late, like I was in high school again, slept in until 11am everyday. After my husband and I woke up we read on our laptops til we were hungry (which didn't take long), then went to a delicious lunch at the Silk Road Cafe and after the food coma ensued... I decided to take another nap... Sooooo great! 
But on to the lovely Plonka Family! I absolutely adore this family! 
They are incredibly kind, fun, and just plain amazing :)...
They asked me to take photos of their daughter Sloan's First Birthday, which was Lady Bug themed (too cute), then we had a mini family session before the party... 
These are a few of my favorites...

I love that the whole family is looking at the birthday girl :) 
Momma and daughter...love this! I melt!
Cutie pattootie with those gorgeous brown eyes...
Pierce is Sloan's older brother and he is a big bunch of cuteness...he was pretending to fish:) 
up up and away...
"I love walking!!" 
Dad and his birthday girl...
When I said Lady Bug themed...I wasn't exaggerating... Real lady bugs were there to fly. The kids flipped for this idea...
Brother and Sister...
 One of my favorites of the day...
he was sooooo happy telling me the story about Winnie The Poo and his honey, while eating one of the incredible lady bug cupcakes :) Isn't that sweet? 
 Amazing right!?
And a lady bug cake...genius! 
Happy 1st Birthday Sloan!! 
There are lots more photos on our facebook page...
 if you like our work, then show some love and like our page :)...We absolutely love meeting new people and making friends...maybe we could get some ice cream sometime...I love food, sweets especially! 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment