Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket photo praise_zps6ff2a462.png photo contact_zpse496634f.png

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

{Joyce and Luis} Balboa Park Engagement Session

Wow! I had a fabulous weekend! I hope you did! I took a few days off to enjoy time with my family and husband...hiking (about died climbing up Torrey Pines), lots of delicious food (finally found coconut pineapple ice cream, don't knock it til you try it), and movies. 
Plus, I got to hang out with my cutie of a niece! 
I love love this couple...I am a little backwards with the posting? hehe! 
Considering, I already posted their Wedding. Nonetheless, I adore them completely! We hung out and had lots of fun perusing Balboa Park...




Congratulations you two!! We are sooo happy for you! 
And they live happily ever after...
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Wow - what amazingly gorgeous photos. You have captured them so beautifully, I love your style. My absolute favourite is fourth photo though, I love their expressions, the composition, the the colours, I love it all.

    ReplyDelete