Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket photo praise_zps6ff2a462.png photo contact_zpse496634f.png

Monday, May 9, 2011

{Coachella 2011} Part 2

Hello! I hope you had a fantastic Mother's Day with your families. I will be celebrating with mine next weekend, so I can't wait to give her a big hug! Mom, I miss you and love you!
Today, I wanted to bring you a few more pics from the ever amazing Coachella Festival!  To be completely honest I didn't get all the hype, but from the moment I heard the first tinge of music and saw the floods of people intoxicated by all the bands, the outfits people were wearing, and you know I love food, so that was a plus too! It is an experience that will not soon be forgotten. 
Fair warning it is hot hot hot during the day. Frozen lemonade was the best thing I had ever tasted after baking in the sun watching Miss Lauren Hill perform, delicious! 
And oooh, I can't forget Mumford and Sons! How we heart thee! They totally stole the show for us... truly truly talented musicians and they seem so nice too. I want to play the banjo now... hehe!
 My husband took most of these pics and he did such a great job! Don't ya think? 
We had fun with all the colors and lights...



























I cannot describe the electric ambiance that is Coachella... except for awesome!!!!
Happy Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment