Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket photo praise_zps6ff2a462.png photo contact_zpse496634f.png

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

{Bohemian Inspired Bridal Shoot- Part 2} Palm Springs Wedding Photographer

Happy Wednesday to you! I am excited to share the tablescape we put together for this shoot!
I envisioned....fluffy chinese mums, colorful Ranaculas, and sweet accents from Anthropologie.
The shoot took place in sunny Palm Springs, so succulents were a must! Plus, succulent is fun to say!
I absolutely adore planning and putting together tablescapes! I think that's another reason I looove weddings! The act of transforming a space from a dream into reality is so rewarding, plus you get to celebrate with friends and family in a space that reflects your personalities :)! What could be better?! So here we go...I truly hope you like it!
I love the idea of tissue flowers floating above a table...it adds a bit of whimsy!

 We used a burlap table runner for added texture and a soft white table cloth to keep the look fresh...
For the place setting we used a soft turquoise plate, one of my favorite colors, a beautiful stoneware bowl from Anthropologie, and to add a pop of color we used patterned yellow napkins and yellow cactus flower. 
Clear vintage apothecary jars, plus ornate pink candle holders complete the look. 

We used a West Elm white candle holder to add height in the center of the table and layered other white vases to add degradation in heights with the flowers being the focal point of pink, yellow, orange, and green. 

A Chinese mum! I love the softness and architectural aspect of this flower. 
We used simple canning jars as vases also to add visual interest.
 Chakra did a stupendous job with these cupcakes designed with their logo!
Brilliant!
I love using unconventional items, such as Kale in bouquets and floral arrangements. 
I think it adds an element of surprise. 
This is the dessert table! I love letters! When I found these galvanized metal "I do" letters at Anthropologie I was smitten
Can't get enough vintage cameras :) 
 Thanks again to everyone involved! 
I am truly amazed at the talent and support! 
  
P.S. If you are getting married I would LOVE to help you create a concept and style your wedding! 
Email me at hello@nataliebray.com and we can chat. 

Styling and concept: By me, Natalie Bray  
Burlap table runner: Joanne's Fabric
Yellow napkins: Target
Bowls, Apothecary jars, and ornate pink candle holders: Anthropolgie
White vases and candle holder: West Elm 
Galvanized letters: Anthropologie
Cupcakes: Jensen's
Flowers: San Diego Wholesale Flowers 
Hair and make-up: Chakra Aveda Hair Studio: Rebecca and Aaron
Styling of models: Carrie Ann Mitchelle


No comments:

Post a Comment