Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket photo praise_zps6ff2a462.png photo contact_zpse496634f.png

Monday, April 11, 2011

{Tessa & Peyton} Part 1

Hello and I hope you had a delightful weekend! This next session I feel very close to because I myself am a twin. My sister and I are fraternal twins, 1 minute apart in age. So when I met Tessa & Peyton a feeling of a fondness swept over me. I saw them playing, tickling, copying each other, and just being entirely too cute for words. 
We put together a fun lollipop and balloon themed styled life session to capture
 their energy, spunk, and sweetness...

 This is one of my favorites!

 Peyton's parents were tickling him and he looove it!



 One of the balloons popped and the twins were so intrigued...


Stay tuned for Part 2...
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment