Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket photo praise_zps6ff2a462.png photo contact_zpse496634f.png

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

{Brooklynn is 1, can you believe it?}

If you read my blog, you will discover that I am head over heels in love with my niece, Brooklynn! I love her button nose, cute curls, bright blue eyes, actually I love everything about her.
I know she can't read this yet, but someday I want her to look back and see that her Auntie wished her a 
very very Happy 1st Birthday!!!! 
She has completely changed my outlook on life and she brings me more smiles than I knew possible (besides my husband :)). Truly, I can't believe how fast she has grown. Last week, I melted when she gave me my first real hug, her little hands wrapped around my neck and she leaned in, so sweet. Litterally, melted.  Here are a few photos from her first birthday party!! Woo! Hoo!
 There are more photos on my facebook page:). 
I love you Miss B!!! Happy 1st Birthday!!!

1 comment: