Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket photo praise_zps6ff2a462.png photo contact_zpse496634f.png

Friday, March 25, 2011

Carlsbad Flower Fields {Floquet Family Session}

It is raining buckets here in San Diego! I am listening to the sound of the pitter patter of droplets outside my window and watching Emma! I loove romantic comedies and this is one of my favorites...although some may find it boring I swoon over the sweet and thoughtful verbage that makes up the classic. 
And this brings me to the gorgeous, one and only Miss B! My sister had the great idea of going to the Carlsbad Flower Fields for a family session and I was gitty! All the colors! 





This is "Gigi", my mom:)  Isn't she beautiful!






 Happy Friday!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos!!! You are all gorgeous an your mom looks so good!! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got here via reddit, and I have to say, these are beautiful pictures. I love the one of the family in the corner and the open sky above them (7 down from the top)

    ReplyDelete