Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket photo praise_zps6ff2a462.png photo contact_zpse496634f.png

Sunday, January 16, 2011

{Over the Rainbow Cupcakes}

Who likes cupcakes? I do! I do! We had the honor of tasting Over the Rainbow Cupcakes  delicious sugary delights this weekend at Our favorite salon and I could not help capturing the sprinkles, the coconut, and the amazing buttercream frosting goodness. My mouth was watering looking at my 7D's LCD screen, so I finally broke down and took a bite of the Hawaiian cupcake with coconut frosting and vanilla bean cupcakery deliciousness. OMG! It was aaaamazing! 

oooh la la!!!
Strawberries and Champagne...


 These cutie cupcakes made us smile! 
Thanks Roman and team for the fantastic cupcakes!
Happy Monday!!!

 P.S They offer gluten free, sugar free, and dairy free cupcakes for all the loved ones at your event. What a great idea! They have been featured in Food and Wine magazine, CNNliving, and are a preferred vendor on the inspirational Wedding Chicks Blog for Palm Springs.

No comments:

Post a Comment