Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket photo praise_zps6ff2a462.png photo contact_zpse496634f.png

Sunday, January 23, 2011

{I heart Faces}

This is such a great resource for photographers and such a wonderful way to challenge yourself.
They have weekly photo contests and fantastic judges! Truly it is an amazing learning environment!
Thanks to I heart faces! 
This weeks contest is "Innocent Wonder" 
This entry is: Leaves are yummy!


Who likes leaves? Brooklynn does! She was so in love with these leaves. She is 9 months and enamored with all the newness around. This is a moment I will adore always!


Happy Sunday!

14 comments:

  1. Awww, precious!
    My niece used to try to eat leaves at about that age too, she thought they were fantastic. Must be a baby girl thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is a cutie! thats finny because my 9 month old was eating grass :) silly babies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous... but I hope she wondered no more about whether leaves taste nice when chewed ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great photo! so precious and perfect for this weeks theme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so precious, she is adorable!

    Tamar

    ReplyDelete
  6. This made me laugh! Love it! My daughter used to eat ladybugs at 9 months...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the tone of this picture! Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photo! It makes me smile. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. yum! everyone knows how tasty leaves are!! what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete